There are several different sets of binaries that can be built:
- The core build, which produces a platform installer ISO and many additional binary packages and related files.
- Version 5 and earlier requires a 32 bit Debian Squeeze machine, and takes about 6 hours and 150GB of disk space.
- Version 6 and later requires a 64 bit Debian Jessie machine, and takes about 5 hours and 100GB of disk space.
- The Debian guest tools
- The CentOS guest tools and SyncXT server RPMs, which requires a CentOS 6 machine.
- The Windows tools build, which requires a Windows machine/VM, the Microsoft Device Driver Kit (DDK), Visual Studio and more.